The Service Administrator works directly with the service department to assist in the billing process and to resolve customer disputes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Essential functions may include, but are not limited to, the functions listed below)
1. Assists in fielding questions and complaints regarding customer service and billing issues.
2. Interacts with warranty administrator to assist with warranty processing.
3. Interacts with third party billing agencies to resolve disputes and to ensure invoices are paid within a timely manner.
4. Assists dispatch with generating work orders, entering notes for billing, and entering new equipment information into the system.
5. Makes follow-up calls to new and existing customers to inquire about the service they received.
6. Understands and communicates credit/collections guidelines and resolves situations accordingly.
•High School diploma or its equivalent.
•Two (2) years of education and/or experience in related area.
•Excellent customer service, communication, and problem solving skills
•Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
•Highly safety conscious.
•Excellent organizational skills, must be motivated, a self-started, and able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision
•Normal office environment
•Occasional light lifting of office equipment, supplies, and boxes
•Frequent sitting with occasional walking and standing
•Requires dexterity on use of fingers for the operation of computers and other office equipment
If you’re looking for an employer who is an industry leader that has been in the business for over 80 years, then look no further.
Founded in 1939, General Parts distributes parts and provides service for over 60,000 active customers and 400 manufacturers of commercial foodservice equipment. Corporate headquartered in Bloomington, MN, we provide service coverage in all or parts of 27 states through our 29 branch locations.
General Parts offers a competitive benefit package that includes 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and more.
General Parts participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information please visit our website: https://generalparts.com/