POSITION SUMMARY: The Branch Manager is a highly motivated individual who is passionate about business improvement with proven management experience in developing and maintaining a cohesive team. The Branch Manager is expected to meet the established goals for growth and financial performance by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Essential functions may include, but are not limited to, the functions listed below)
• Optimizes operational efficiency and economy for branch operations.
• Directs personnel to promote products and services offered by the company to develop new markets, increase market share, and obtain a competitive position in the industry.
• Responsible for annual budget and specific branch performance criteria.
• Implements and enforces company policies and goals in conjunction with the company’s mission statement.
• Communicates with all levels on essential business operations and performance.
• Promotes the company within the industry and trade associations.
• Develops and maintains a productive work team by utilizing programs for hiring, training and professional development.
• Post secondary education, or five (5) years general management experience, or an equivalent combination of the two. Four year business or management degree preferred.
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite products.
• Must possess excellent:
- Customer service skills
- Administration and Management skills
- Operational Accounting knowledge
- Technology and Engineering knowledge
- Production and Process knowledge
- Sales and Marketing experience and/or knowledge
- Mechanical and Technical knowledge/understanding
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Complex Problem Solving ability
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
• Normal office environment.
• Occasional light lifting of office equipment, supplies, and boxes.
• Frequent sitting with occasional walking and standing.
• Requires dexterity on use of fingers for the operation of computers and other office equipment.
If you’re looking for an employer who is an industry leader that has been in the business for over 80 years, then look no further.
Founded in 1939, General Parts distributes parts and provides service for over 60,000 active customers and 400 manufacturers of commercial foodservice equipment. Corporate headquartered in Bloomington, MN, we provide service coverage in all or parts of 27 states through our 29 branch locations.
General Parts offers a competitive benefit package that includes 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and more.
General Parts participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information please visit our website: https://generalparts.com/careers
Software Powered by iCIMS